Join as Islamic FOREX Trader.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Virus attack




Last week, my youngest child got virus infection. Poor on him also with his mom, coz to stay up at wad for 5 days. Luckily last Sunday the doctor gives us permission for discharge.

Above is the few picture of my son. For the fourth time he been forced into the hospital. Also with the same cause, Pneumonia suspect. So, every time he force into wad for surely I’ve got headache. Not because of the bill’s (it’s ok,coz we’re charge in 3rd class by KKM. hehe), it coz me to go back from home to hospital a few times per day. In early morning,midday,afternoon and sometime in midnight.

However thankfully Allah. My son was ok. Indeed he was a patient in wad, he is the one’s who mostly active.According from wad staf, couples of doctor and nurse are needed to hang him on for medicine injection or injecting needle to take blood.Everyday the 'line' (name for medicine inlet into body) was peel off.So,everytime the doctor want to making a new line, it taken minimum 20 minutes to settle it.My son's energy to escape was unlimited.With his age of 11 month, many doctor and nurses say that his energy was beyond of his age. (Hehe.. look father laa)

Actually, everyday in early morning my wife gave him a spoon of Tualang honey. Maybe that cause him has a extraordinary energy.. hehe (promote2)However, Syukur to Allah that my son came be fine..I hope that this is the last time,hopefully..syukran.

No comments: